Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Bicycling Beginnings

I was talking to my daughter the other day about her blog alexaluke.blogspot.com and commenting on how much I enjoyed it. She told me I should start a blog and I said, "Why would I write about?" She said, "I don't know, just anything." I told her, "No one would read my blog.." And of course, being the wonderful and amazing person that she is said, " I would mom..." So here I am....


So here are my basics guidelines for my blog....


1. I am a horrible speller and even though there is a spell check there is no guarantee that I will use it.
2. Along the same lines, grammar is not my thing either.
3. This will be a chronicle of my commuting adventures. 


Those are my disclaimers. 


I have been a commuter, mostly a cycling/bus commuter off and on for several years. Depending on my mood, the space availability and the weather I either ride my bike to work, ride my bike to the bus stop and then ride the bus to work, and the same on the way home. It's very mood dependent.  I have had umpteen unusual experiences on the bus. If you have ever taken public transportation you know what I mean. My daughter has made the profound statement that she will NEVER ride the bus....to many strange people.


Well...this is mine and their stories....


Pedal on...

No comments:

Post a Comment