Sunday, May 28, 2017

As you can see I'm not very consistent with blogging!

Life has many speeds and mine always seems to be in overdrive! There are many things I'd like to find the time to do but never seem to work it out and blogging is one of them! I have found several blogs that I enjoy following so just keeping up on the reading is a challenge!

Winter was rough this year and not conducive to riding! I managed a few times but spent most of my exercise allotment training for another marathon which I completed in March!

With the arrival of better weather and the temporary reprieve of some responsibilities for the summer I anticipate riding more often!

May was National Ride to Work month and I did manage to ride a few times! I love the mountain views on the ride. However, this photo does not do them the justice they deserve! Blame it on the phone!



No comments:

Post a Comment